This is an accessibility statement from Luminance Medical Ventures, Inc. (“Glowbie”).
Measures to Support Accessibility
Glowbie takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Glowbie:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Glowbie is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Glowbie. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Luminance Medical Ventures, Inc., 2310 Henderson Avenue, Unit 1297, Dallas, TX 75201
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Glowbie relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Glowbie, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Glowbie: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact our team at email@example.com if you encounter an issue.
Glowbie assessed the accessibility of Glowbie by the following approaches: self-evaluation.
This statement was last updated on 15 April 2022.